What is f-Commerce?
f-Commerce is a new Cloud-based AI-powered system that helps e-commerce stores create an AI store inside Facebook Messenger. The AI suite interacts with the users, grabs their data, and prepares a list to send emails, SMSs through SMS gateway & a lot more.
f-commerce is committed to leveraging Facebook elements to increase sales. Mark Zuckerberg took a long time to realize that the billions of monthly active users of his website can monetize by inviting people and businesses to use their medium to sell products.
f-Commerce analysts typically differentiate between transactions on Facebook Pages and transactions that occur through the Facebook Open Graph, a tool that combines third-party websites and social media sites. Some businesses are setting up Facebook stores that generate sales from active users, while others are looking for more sophisticated advertising that directs online users to other places of sale.
f-Commerce companies are growing rapidly. It’s part of an online business that is expected to soon reach billions of dollars a year. f-Commerce brings a whole new and unique shopping experience to Facebook users. Something you can share with your friends.
How f-Commerce works?
You can use f-Commerce to create a profitable eCommerce store on Facebook
Here are the steps:
- Setup an eCommerce store on Facebook & connect it to Facebook Messenger.
- Choose your niche. Sell products of your interest and deliver high-quality products so your eCommerce business grows effortlessly.
- Use f-Commerce, make your Facebook Messenger bot to start auto-driving traffic to your eCommerce store on Facebook, and start generating profits.
Let’s learn more about f-Commerce
f-Commerce stands for Facebook Commerce, a term used in the online business world that focuses on the design and development of content and showcases sites for the social networking site, Facebook. Simply put, it means selling goods and services on Facebook.com.
Although the term “social commerce” is somewhat identical, it encompasses all types of e-commerce that occur on social networks, that is, Facebook and other social networking websites on the Internet.
More than three-quarters of all online information today comes from individuals, and much of it is on social networking sites, so finding a way to do business in this environment has become a big deal.
- Create your e-commerce store inside Facebook Messenger easily
- Connect your store or create one and run your business inside f-Commerce
- Collect payments from all parts of the world
- AI helps you build a list of clients
- Automated messages for clients who contact you
- Manage all the data from your stores right inside your dashboard
- Comment bot makes automatic comments on Facebook and Instagram
- Social sharing feature to help you expand your business
Who is f-Commerce made for?
- Affiliate Marketers
- Business owners
- Online Business Owners
- Video creators
- Digital marketers
- Freelancers & more
Tips for Effective f-commerce
- Followers: Start by building an audience. Your followers need to be potential buyers, you have to have an audience who will interact with you and are interested in your product.
- Competition: Follow your competition but only to always be a step ahead and to know what to do better.
- User-Friendly: Your potential clients should be able to easily place orders. You also have to cater to your audience and make sure they have a good experience.
- Photos: Post the best photos with creative & persuasive captions. Your post is basically an ad for your product so make sure it is perfect.
- Collab: Collab with influencers who are one with your product this way you will reach more audiences. This can be a paid arrangement or you can send them your product for a shout-out.
- Security: Make sure your online transactions are secure and inform potential buyers.
- No technical skills or experience needed
- No Hosting and domain fees to be paid
- Websites included without extra fee
- A good social media marketer is enough to get the job done
- You can spend less on ads
- Easy interaction with customers
- Zapier Integration
- Messenger Bot eCommerce Interface
- Social Posting/Scheduling on all platforms
- QR Code for stores for accessing the website and contactless payment procedure
- 24×7 Support
- Analytics And Insights
1. fCommerce UNLIMITED ($97-$197)
- UNLIMITED Stores
- UNLIMITED Products
- UNLIMITED Social Posting
- UNLIMITED Messenger Bots
- UNLIMITED Messenger Bots Templates
- UNLIMITED Follow Up & Cart Abandonment Messages
- Hashtag Search Function
- Inclusive of future updates
- 24/7 Support
2. fCommerce PRO ($67)
- Email Marketing with all major autoresponders
- Drag and Drop Email Template Builder
- Rich Text Editor for Email Templates
- SMS Marketing
- Agency Customization
- Team Member Access
- DFY Lead Magnets
3. fCommerce Business ($197)
- DFY Business Website
- Custom PayPal Checkout Integration
- All Website Pages content created by professional graphic designer
- Add Featured Samples Of Your Products & Services
- Add Business Clients Testimonial
- Passive Ecommerce Profits
- Ecommerce With Woocommerce
4. fCommerce Edition ($37)
- 35,000+ of the World’s Most Profitable Ads, Emails & Funnels In A Unified Database
- Collect Up To 15,000 Assets (Emails, Ads, Funnels)
- Rapid ‘Detection & Monitoring’ Technology
- Works with FB, Insta, YouTube, Messenger & Google Ads
- Collect & Store Emails From Any Newsletter
- Stealth-Sign Up Without Using Your Personal Email Address
- Collect & Download Cold Leads From Incoming Emails
- Collect Ads As You Browse Facebook, YouTube & Google
- Use 1-Click Search To Reverse Engineer ANY Funnel
- Setup Alerts To Get Instant Email Notifications
- Separate Emails, Funnels & Ads Using Simple Folder Structure
- Good for beginners
- Great conversion rate
- Hosting & Domain included no need to pay extra
- Proper detailed training
- Zapier Integrations
- A commercial license will be provided
- 14-day money-back guarantee
There are no downsides when it comes to this product.
Opening a store on your Facebook page is like opening a store in an area where potential shoppers are more likely to visit each day and are constantly reminded of new offers and special products. f-commerce allows you to offer your customers a store. This creates a shopping experience you won’t find anywhere else. You can reward your customers with discounts, group purchases, and fan promotions. The more people like your f-Commerce page, the more your company can know about its customers, i.e. demographics and interests. This helps sellers to target their market audience more precisely.