[Important note : Please contact us for sponsored posts only. Get in touch for pricing and information.]
Hello! Writers, The Social Mohalla community welcomes voices from many spheres on our leading startup platform to write for us.
Our community is a Fast-growing Startup Website with visitors looking for technology news, Digital Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Social Media Marketing articles. Awesome isn’t it? Right !! It’s every writer’s dream to reach an audience of that size and caliber.
Hence we are providing an amazing opportunity for Writers or startups to get wide visibility and a platform to share their startup story or content. You can contribute your valuable content to our esteemed homepage at competitive rates. Of course, Quality is our utmost priority rather than Quantity and we don’t compromise on that.
What we publish
We publish articles of anywhere between 600–2,500 words, depending on subject complexity. 1,500 words is about average. Articles often run with a custom illustration. Articles may be casual in tone and content—great for less-intensive tutorials and posts—or rigorously structured and edited. All should be well-considered explorations of current and cutting-edge topics in the web industry.
How to submit (and what happens next)
Email us your submission. We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft. You may also send us a plaintext file, a Markdown file, or a link to an HTML document. (Please do not send a ZIP file of assets unless requested by an editor.)
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
- Once you’ve addressed our comments, send your revised draft back. The team will discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We can’t give you a specific publication date until the article is almost ready to go live.