What is ClickMagick?
ClickMagick is the best affiliate tracking software in the industry with its robust and variable features. It is an all-in-one marketing tool that helps marketers like yourself analyze your campaign and makes it simple for you to track your ad performance and know where you are profiting the most from the websites by finding the keywords with a high search volume. It is the only platform available to small businesses that allows you to easily and accurately track your offline conversions. It is the best click tracking tool, it allows free analytics for your campaigns.
Why go for ClickMagick?
It’s simple. ClickMagick provides you with the right tools to face your competition. In today’s market we need to have a good online marketing strategy. When creating your content strategy, taking search volume into account is vital because it reflects the popularity of your customer’s query. ClickMagick helps you out by finding keywords with a high search volume and a low rate of search competition.
Online marketing is based on ads. Your ads are supposed to bring you traffic and if it doesn’t then it’s of no use. Here’s how ClickMagick is helpful: it’s an amazing tracking device that helps you track your ads and helps you analyze where most of your traffic is coming from.
Finding keywords with a high Search Volume is an important aspect of this tool. To reach more people it’s important to know how many people are searching for a particular query. I have explored the internet in search of a tool that can actually track my campaign and ads. Tracking will tell you a lot about what is not performing and will eventually give you a chance to improvise your campaign.
What is Search Volume?
When you create a strategy to advertise your product taking search volume into account is vital as a high search volume indicates what a customer wants to read about a topic and usually turn to Google to find an answer to their query. If there is a high search volume, there is usually a lot of competition, but also a high traffic potential from which the site operator can benefit.
What is ClickMagick used for?
- It helps you measure the performance of your campaigns.
- It has the easiest way to track, test, improve and scale all your online marketing.
- It tracks the success of every single one of your marketing efforts, trends and its performance and gives you the idea about what to stick with and what to change.
- Your campaign metrics are fully customizable, including custom metrics that you can set up at will.
- ClickMagick automates many repetitive tasks like tracking each campaign’s conversion rate and optimizing ads for maximum conversions.
- Your marketing team will love ClickMagick because they get instant access to powerful tools without having to write code or deal with platform updates.
- Everything you need is at your fingertips. You know the true ROI (Return of Investment) of every ad and link.
ClickMagick gives you a one-stop solution if you are an affiliate marketer.
- You can know the conversion rates
- The click-through rates
- The profit which your campaign is making
- Quality of your traffic
- Location wise traffic
Which ads are converting
Top 9 features of ClickMagick:
- Tracking and Optimizing your entire sales funnel – ClickMagick is much more than just a “link tracker”, and you can use it to easily track and optimize even the most elaborate sales funnel.
- Measure Your Traffic Quality Score – ClickMagick tells about the quality of your traffic through a traffic score. The traffic score gives you the idea of how big the traffic is in comparison with the huge and expanding data.
- Help Ad Networks Find You More Great Customers – ClickMagick Audience Optimization™ makes it super easy to send your actual conversion data to the platforms you advertise on, so they’ll have more accurate data to work with.
- Create Pop-ups – Pop-ups can actually help you create sales. Creating pop-ups is easy using ClickMagick. It offers different types of pop-up for you; on-load or delayed, exit pops and exit redirects. If you have the access to this tool, you can collect the leads and promote the sales offer.
- Track Your Phone Sales and other Offline Conversions – ClickMagick is the only platform available to small businesses that allows you to easily and accurately track your offline conversions all the way back to the ad or promotional piece that generated the customer with just one simple tweak to your opt-in or other form.
- Real-Time Stats & Reports – ClickMagick provides you quick and easy access to all the numbers you need: conversion rates, ad spend, profit, ROI, average order value, return on ad spend, and so much more to manage and improve your marketing, all in real-time.
- Multi-Platform Retargeting – This feature helps you follow your visitors all over the web and you will be able to increase exposure and boost your sales.
- Rotator – This feature carries the number of links with it to rotate and promote. This way you can allow a number of links to rotate with a common rotator link. ClickMagick Tracking Links and Rotators allow you to dynamically send visitors to custom pages based on their geographical location or device type.
- Automatic “Bot” Filtering – Unlike other tracking systems, ClickMagick allows you to filter or even block bot “clicks” ensuring your stats are accurate and you’re getting the clicks you paid for.
How to get your money’s worth from ClickMagick
- Watch the tutorial videos to get the idea of how to use it.
- The more you use it, the better you get at accessing more and more tools.
- ClickMagick has start-up guides to help you get started from the basics.
- Use the help buttons or contact customer support and get to know more about the tools you can use.
Pros of ClickMagick (Why to go for ClickMagick)
- Creates the affiliate link: You can set up an affiliate link and then you can make profit by directing them wherever you want them to go.
- Content Locking: They include the like and sharing option on all your content.
- Importing/Exporting data: To sell the data for any purpose, you can import the rotator data, link or the rotator URls to any party and the same way you can export that too.
- Compatible with Google and Facebook: It is integrated so that you can keep track of your visitor’s activity.
- IP Lookup: ClickMagick helps you keep track of a particular IP. With this tool, you can look up for the op-ins, sales for all events on this IP address.
- IP Manager: You can set the IP range manually to filter or block them.
Cons Of ClickMagick (Why not to go for ClickMagick)
- Complicated for newbies: Customers using a software like this for the first time will have a hard time utilising this software to its full potential. But clickmagick has them covered with video tutorials which can help them.
- No live chat: A key feature in today’s market is that your queries are resolved quickly, sadly ClickMagick are yet to have a live chat feature, though they have responsive email support, live chat support is much more consumer friendly.
- Pricing: The pricing is not friendly when it comes to beginners who are using such a tool for the first time. Not everyone wants to pay the full price and then be unable to use the software for their money’s worth. Even though the 14 day free trial is what a lot of beginners opt for, a cheaper starter pack would have definitely been better.
- Tracking: ClickMagick does NOT track traffic from “bulk” traffic sites. These traffic sources generate tons of fake clicks, cause problems for our users and unnecessary support tickets for us, and we simply don’t want this type of traffic associated with our platform.
ClickMagick Pricing (How much does ClickMagick cost?)
ClickMagick has a 14-day trial option for all its users. There are three different yearly subscription options available to its users.
- Starter Plan – $37/month, all core features and up to 10,000 clicks per month. 2 custom tracking domains, 1 team member, unlimited conversions and 6 month data retention
- Standard Plan – $97 month, all core features and up to 100,000 clicks per month. 3 team members, Organic and funnel tracking for 5 websites, 10 custom tracking domains, 1 year data retention and Core TrueTracking features.
- Pro Plan – $197 month, 1M clicks, all core features and up to 1,000,000 clicks per month. Everything else is unlimited.
I am new to online marketing. Should I buy ClickMagick?
ClickMagick can only help if you already have a webpage that you’re already sending traffic to, or you have a webpage that you’re ready to send traffic to right now. If you’re still setting up your web pages or still “learning the ropes” and you’re not ready to start advertising right now, then you should probably wait and sign up for ClickMagick when you’re ready.
Google Analytics is good for beginners as it is free and easy to use compared to ClickMagick. Once you are into the world of digital marketing and want to sell your product to more and more people, it’s better to opt for a tool like ClickMagick to help your brand expand.
Here’s one tutorial video from many others posted by ClickMagick on their Youtube channel to guide beginners to make the most out of their tool.
Is ClickMagick better than Google Analytics?
Here’s how ClickMagick is better than Google Analytics:
— Google Analytics makes it very difficult if not impossible to track and optimize ALL of your various advertising. With ClickMagick you can do it all in one place, saving lots of time and hassle.
— Many Google advertisers find they’re charged for clicks they didn’t actually receive. ClickMagick can help you identify these click discrepancies and get refunds from Google.
— With Google Analytics, most of your stats are delayed by up to 24 hours. Even worse, if you get a lot of clicks, Google “samples” your data when you run reports which means you’re not getting truly accurate reports. With ClickMagick, all of your stats and reports are real-time and 100% accurate.
— ClickMagick provides dozens of profit-boosting features you just can’t get from Google Analytics. Things like true cross-device tracking for all your advertising, the ability to easily track your offline sales, intelligent split testing, the ability to track your affiliate promotions, add retargeting pixels to any link, geotargeting and mobile optimization, 24/7 click fraud monitoring, and the list just goes on and on and on …
While lots and lots of sites do use Google Analytics, no serious website or web business uses only Google Analytics because it has it’s limitations. Use it if you want to learn more about how people are using your site, but when it comes to tracking your paid ads and just about everything else, you’ll definitely want to use a tracking system created by and for direct response marketers, like ClickMagick.
Here’s how ClickMagick claims to be better than its competitors on its website
Here are some reviews from ClickMagick users
Conclusion: Is ClickMagick really worth it?
ClickMagick is more than a click tracking tool, it is the best affiliate tracking software. It helps you analyze what’s working and what isn’t which helps your company reach a wider audience very efficiently.
Even when we look at the pros and cons it’s clear that ClickMagick has a lot to offer to its clients. This tool is very attractive for marketing agencies to build a solid website, including SEO, email outreach, running ads, paid search marketing and content marketing.
The prices might seem higher if you are new to online marketing but it is definitely worth it as it has features which makes sure you don’t need to pay for any other tool to get the job done.
You can always opt for the 14-day trial and find out more about the product yourself.
This was my review for ClickMagick. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
You May Also Like
- Aweber Vs GetResponse: Which Tool Is Right For YOU In 2023?
- How to Make Money Using ChatGPT A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)?
- TinyEmail Review: How This Email Marketing Tool Helps You Manage Your Inbox and Boost Your Email Marketing Efforts
- How Chatgpt Can Assist You With Marketing & Business Activities
- 7 Most Profitable Blog Niches for 2023