Hi Dear Reader,
Today I will talk about How to install WordPress cPanel. WordPress is CMS platform which is most popular these days. Well, if you go some year back you can’t even think about your website creation. But now after coming to WordPress, it has become very easy to operate. Now you can create your own website without knowledge of any coding. No require of coding.
Types of websites you can create via this are as follows:-
- Blog Website
- Corporate Website
- News Website
- Classified/Listings site
- E-commerce site
- Directory site and much more.
HOW TO INSTALL WORDPRESS cPANEL
First of all, purchase your domain as I mentioned in my previous blog (How to purchase a domain name). Let’s get started how simply you can install WordPress cPanel
- After purchasing your domain log in you GoDaddy ID.
- It will land you on the home page of GoDaddy.
- Click on My Product.
- Go to your hosting Cpanel – Click on the WordPress logo.
- Enter your basic details i.e. Username, Email Address, Password, and leave your Directory blank – Click on “Install”.
- Once installation completed you will be prompted to launch your website. Click on “Launch” and you will be redirected to your WordPress Dashboard Login.
Dashboard Login: – You can login your website in WordPress is go to “www.yourdomainname.com/wp-admin”.
Hope your guys understand the whole concept if any query you comment below. Please comment if you like my article.
You May Also Like
- Aweber Vs GetResponse: Which Tool Is Right For YOU In 2023?
- How to Make Money Using ChatGPT A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)?
- TinyEmail Review: How This Email Marketing Tool Helps You Manage Your Inbox and Boost Your Email Marketing Efforts
- How Chatgpt Can Assist You With Marketing & Business Activities
- 7 Most Profitable Blog Niches for 2023